This was an amazing place for a family holiday! So much for the kids to do!
A couple of negative things that we found during our week long stay would be firstly there is a 8/10 km per hour speed limit throughout the park. Often staff driving in golf buggies, cleaning vans and scooters would be doing well more than that, which we found a bit dangerous for little kids. The other feedback would be the front desk staff. Some days the ladies on the front desk would be friendly and very helpful, other days some came across to be rude and unhelpful. Apart from these issues we had a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort