We recently stayed at the Cairns Coconut Holiday resort in a cabin. On arrival we were welcomed by very pleasant staff and given a map of the resort. There were plenty of activities for families including a waterpark, swimming pools, tennis courts, mini golf etc. Although the cabin facilities were basic, we were satisfied with the cleanliness of the cabin. However, we were freezing that night as we were only supplied with one blanket and a thin quilt and the temperature dropped to 10 degrees. It would have been good to be given an extra blanket in the cupboard or a small fan heater to warm up the cabin. It was great to eat at the licensed restaurant nearby and not have to drive into the town looking for meals. The takeaway jelly beans on departure were an unexpected bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort