Very good for young families, especially those without Caravans. For our needs it was a bit expensive, too far from Cairns, and geared for the children. It will not be our chioce in future.
In similar vein, the pool was for children frolicking, not for adult swimmers.
We were two of a group of 21, and we found no facility where we could conveniently get together for a Happy Hour before dinner. The resort did host one in the Dining area one evening, but his was very poorly catered for. We thought it detracted from the intent to display the generosity of the resort.
We did have one huge success with the recommendation of the Staff to visit The Frankland Islands. Again not cheap, but a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort