Having traveled over all states in Australia and stayed at many Caravan and Holiday Parks Coconut Holiday resort wins hands down I would encourage people to stop in and have a look you can get a day pass and I can assure you that you will not regret the experience about the only regret you will have is that if you did not book into stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort