Visited and stayed in deluxe cabin as it slept 6 people. Room was clean and tidy, beds were average. What we loved was the facilities, the water park for the children and adults was awesome, pool area also great, could do with another spa tho as spas always get busy. Liked being able to hire bike to cycle around camp grounds, pancake breakfast is so much fun and a great way to meet people from all over the world. Loved movie night. Will def come back. Staff friendly and helpful check in was fast. had decent meal from their restaurant. A few Kim's from the city but we took bus and was fine otherwise hire a car. Pool near pancake area needs a bit of TLC. Cocked my best ever BBQ on your barbecues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort