Our second stay at the C.R. was OK. They do have good facilities for kids. They need to update the mini-golf as it's looking as shabby as it did in 2012. The ladies at the desk are always so nice, even when it's busy.
$280 a night for a pretty standard cabin (very small spa) and no BBQ on porch and close to a major highway is way too expensive. I think they are having a lend of people who have to travel in school holiday periods and milking them for whatever they can get.
The WiFi was garbage. They need more access points and antennas.
Value for money is not too bad but could be better. Would I stay their again? Probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort