My wife and I spend a night at Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort on the last night of our campervan trip from Brisbane to Cairns. We found that we had left the best till last. From the friendly welcome and a personal tour of the park right through to the friendly farewell with a bag of sweets the service was outstanding. We stayed on an en-suite powered site and the luxury of having our own bathroom was worth every cent of the additional charge. We travel as a couple but could clearly see how this holiday park would be a favorite destination for those with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort