This has everything. Camping sites to ensuite self contain units. Being a single lady of five children I found this place to be affordable with lots to do. eg. TV room, tennis courts, pools, playground, Volleyball, pool table, do I need to say more. They even had a city courtsey bus. Very clean. I would recommend this place to everyone (even if you have a disability) As soon as you get there the staff will put you on a golf buggy and show you round the Restort. Yes, it is that big and yet so quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort