Can't go wrong with this one. Stayed in alot of parks, but this one must be the best in Australia. If you have kids, don't hesitate. Don't stay on the Esplanade, stay here. There is so much for the kids to do. Having a hire car helps as its on the southern end of Cairns, but they have a daily shuttle bus running at certain times if you don't have wheels and bus pick ups for the attractions A Kids Paradise. Highly recommended by a very fussy traveller.
We got upgraded (probably because we arrived on the long weekend in the middle of it) for 7 nights. Originally had booked a luxury villa which looked fantastic, and was put in a brand new 2 bathroom luxury villa. Awesome, beside the spa and pool, totally clean and modern. Place is maintained to an excellent standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort