My wife and I travelled here in 2004 and thought we would give it ago again. Check in was efficient and the male check in staff member was very friendly. The room was basic but clean, and met everything we expected for the price. TV had good reception and the air con worked well. The only down side was that the shower flooded the the bathroom each time we used the shower but still the water was hot the pressure good. The complimentary breakfast was simple but filling and free. The complimentary shuttle to the airport was also a bonus. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns