We booked this hotel because of its proximity to the airport (we had a late arrival flight) and it is 'just down the road'. There is no reception after 8pm, but the room-key pick up system worked well. Our room was small and basic, but clean. Overall, it was about what we expected of this sort of budget accommodation. The continental breakfast was perfectly adequate and the staff were all very friendly. In the same circumstances we would book again, but if we were staying for more than one night may look at alternatives with larger rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Court is a family run hotel in Cairns ideally located to explore the tropical north of Queensland. It offers varying room styles to suit all levels of guest comfort and affordability. Accommodation options range from budget, moderate to premier rooms and self contained suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Queens Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Hotel Cairns
- Queens Court Cairns