Cairns Queens Court
Ibis Styles Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$73
US$96
US$90
Hotels.com
Park Regis City Quays(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$104
US$119
US$115
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$83
US$147
US$86
US$288
US$179
Travelocity
All reviewsthe free continental breakfastshared bathroomb blockcooked breakfastair conbasic accommodationbbq areashower gelmain roadsmall pooleach morningtea and coffeebar fridgeclean roomsa lovely stayfamily roomvisit cairns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I would not stay at this motel ever again the reasons being!
1) I had an item of my property stolen from my room.
2) I was treated with Disrespect and contempt by the Manager.
3) I was reimbursed for the item and when the Manager gave the money to me she said "I hope you choke on it".
4) The room we stayed in was a premier room with balcony and austar channels but the problem was the balcony had no table or chairs and the austar was not on our TV.
5) On the bright side the room was clean and serviced daily.
Prospective travelers look elsewhere I rate this motel as very poor.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David C
Ferne K, Owner at Cairns Queens Court, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I do take exception to this review for the following reasons:-

1. The housekeeper who was responsible for cleaning this room is an employee of long standing with an impeccable record and was incredibly upset that a guest thought she has stolen from his room.
2. The item in question was a $10 stubby holder from Pt Douglas - readily available in this area so why would a staff member steal one.
3. All avenues were exhausted by our staff in trying to track down the elusive stubby holder - the reviwers complaint was not dismissed oot of hand.
4. Yes - I possibly could have refrained from my parting comment to the reviewer but his insistence that my staff/hotel were in the wrong and that there was no way that he could possibly have misplaced the item elsewhere pushed me to the limits.
4. Austar availability has been removed from all websites.

We have many guests from all over the world and have never had an accusation of theft levelled at us.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed last week for 2 nights. I rang and booked by phone explaining it was for 3 adults. Booked a connecting room which I thought would be roomier. The second room fitted a bed and chair and was next to the bathroom and toilet which were on the other side of a sliding door. No privacy there and the 3rd person left the room so that the bathroom could be used. No room to get dressed in the bathroom either. Certainly did not look like the picture on the web site.The newer rooms shown were in another block completely separate. Wish that it was clearly explained while on the phone as I would rather pay more for something suitable.The ladies on the desk were friendly.

Room Tip: Ask about the new block
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Paid $115 for a room the size of a jail cell. When we paid & booked - not once was it mentioned nor was it written anywhere that we had to share bathroom & toilet! Won't stay here again in a hurry. Not when we've stayed at 4star hotels for this price with lastminute.com.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan F

Thank you for your review but must question the amount you paid. Our budget/standard rooms are $95.00 for one night in the high season. Room description is on all websites and advise that they have a shared bathroom. If you has advised us of this on check in all efforts would have been made to upgrade you to an ensuite room.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Verry friendly and nice hotel near the esplanade of Cairns ! The pool is great and you have a great parking so you can walk to the center. The rooms are nice, you don't need more !
The staff at the reception is verry friendly and helpfull ;)

1  Thank Emmanuel1989
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were booked in to the Rainbow Resort next door which was an absolute dump. My husband went for a walk and went into the reception of Queen's Court. The ladies on reception were lovely - really friendly and knowledgeable. They offered us two rooms for only $80 more than the one we had booked next door. The rooms were large and nicely decorated. Very clean and tidy. Continental breakfast was included. Our stay was made really enjoyable by the helpful staff.

1  Thank 4Happycustomers