My wife and I, and a friend shared a 2 room Frangipani apartment. The apartment was roomy and modern with the only problem being the sink was hard to get to, because the cupboards and the range hood were to low. Also the range hood was wired to one setting..full bore.
The servicing of the rooms daily was great, with fresh bathroom towels and mats every day.
Not far from the bus route and an easy walk to CBD. Staff helpful and Steak on Lake restaurant had limited menu, but great steaks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cairns Queenslander is one of Cairns most popular accommodation & restaurant properties and is your ideal comfortable base from which to discover the surrounding natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Property location is ideally situated within easy walking distance to the Cairns Esplanade waterfront, numerous restaurants, convenience shopping and for our corporate clientele close to Cairns Central Business District. Conveniently divided into two separate buildings, you're offered a superb choice of accommodation options. The east wing provides AAA rated 4 Stars (DELUXE) modern contemporary designed hotel rooms, one & two bedroom serviced apartments. Separated by undercover walkway is our west wing AAA rated 3.5 Stars (STANDARD) traditional Queenslander style suites & family two bedroom serviced apartments. All guest rooms are styled for comfort and your convenience; include air-conditioning, ceiling fans, refrigerators, flat-panel TV, FREE Wi-Fi access and your very own private balcony where you can sit out and enjoy Cairns tropical climate. We also certainly take your health and wellbeing seriously; bedroom mattresses and pillows prior to your arrival have been naturally sanitized using the 'Sleep Easy' revolutionary cleaning system. Property features include two swimming pools, 24 hours manned reception, on-site car parking and Cairns favourite char-grill restaurant (Steak on Lake) open daily for breakfast & dinner. Excellent location: the Cairns Queenslander is ideally situated only a short stroll to the North Esplanade parklands, from there you can enjoy a pleasurable walk along the Esplanade walking track (enormous variety of native birdlife, including wild pelicans & lorikeets can be seen daily) towards the lagoon swimming pool and heart of the city. Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Enjoy Your Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queenslander Apartments Hotel Cairns
- Queenslander Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel