We booked and stayed in a Studio Room. Great sized apartment with the basics for a kitchenette. No cooktop but we did not want one and a microwave fine by us. What more could you want on a holiday. Large shower bathroom. Public transport, if you want it, is one to 2 streets away. Less than a 5 minute walk to the front and a nice 15 - 20 min leisurely walk to the centre. We booked through an online agency and received excellent value. The staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. Great value overall and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns