We stayed at Bay Village for three nights during our trip in cairns, we found the hotel very pleasant, inexpensive, nice clean rooms, friendly helpful staff, and a fantastic restaurant. We were surprised with the standard for a 3.5 star hotel, and found it an ideal place to be located to do all the tours in the surrounding areas.We had a pick up from the hotel with every tour we booked at reception, and it is only a 15 min. walk to the pier along the waterfront esplanade. We certaibnly would stay there again, thanks for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns