the boutique resort is made in a spectacular way that you can just sit back and relax. Very friendly and effecient staff all round the hotel. they helped us all the way. The rooms were very nice and clean and also really good sized rooms. Ended up staying at the resort for 7 days instead of 3. please do not miss the food at their restaurant which is bay leaf, had a meal up there almost everyday . Authentic balinese food with excellent flavours and they also have one awards for the best wine list in cairns. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was a birthday well enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns