“Cape Trib Day Tour”

Cape Trib Connections - Day Tours
Ranked #65 of 160 Tours in Cairns
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Really enjoyed this tour - George, our guide, is really good and I liked how he was telling stories linked to the Aborigenal tradition all throughout our trip. I believe if you dont' have a lot of time, this tour can give you a great idea of the rainforest and cape tribulation. I would have loved to stay longer in cape trib, so if you have time book one night over there.
Great value for your money!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

When I was in Cairns last year I went on Cape Trib Connections day tour to Cape Tribulation and had a great time, so I thought I would try their Atherton Tablelands Day Tour.
Great trip. Thoroughly recommend it. Great value too.
Friendly helpful guide.
Would do it again!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

We didn't know what to expect on this trip as the price is soo reasonable but it is brilliant. You get picked up and dropped off from your accommodation then visit babinda boulders, Josephine falls, milla milla falls, curtain fig tree, malanda to see tree kangaroos and turtles if your lucky, platypus - we seen 4!! And the beautiful lake eacham!
It was only $60 compared to $160 packages from other operators. They don't provide lunch and I would say take some as the stop for food is quite late but they do provide morning tea.
If you are looking to really see the rainforest and falls then book this trip! :)

1  Thank Starkie5412
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Morning and afternoon tea, lunch, a crocodile river boat tour, a walk among the trees, Cape Tribulation, what more could you ask for? Crocodile Death stories! Fruit Death stories! Tree Death Stories! Dream Time Death Stories! George has it all. George even manage to see a Cassowary with two chicks at 60km/h 300m away. Is there anything this man cannot do? He knows everything about everywhere. He even throws in some info about his ancestors.

One day tour or drop off, it is well worth the money spent. Highly recommend.

1  Thank KyshaD
Reviewed 13 July 2012

A must do during your Carins trip. We loved it. Great day trip and very good value. The rainforest was gorgeous and so was the gorge. loved it loved it! We saw 2 cassowaries! :)
Cape tribulation beach was amazing too!
nice and comfortable car.. they pick you up and drop you off.. so you don't have to do any driving.. just sit in the bus and enjoy!
last but not the least.. just loved the triple flavoured ice cream from the daintree icecream shop in the middle of the rainforest!

1  Thank perksofbeingme