“So happy I did this” 5 of 5 bubbles

151 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“So happy I did this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had an extra day in Cairns and my hostel recommended this day tour to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest and I am so happy they did. I had a great time. It was my one sunny day in Cairns and I spent it traveling along the ocean, viewing a rainforest, and seeing an absolutely stunning beach. George our tour guide was amazing. He talked the whole time telling us Aboriginal stories as well as information about the area and wildlife. I really had a wonderful last day in Cairns with this company I would recommend using them. I had a friend who did their Tablelands tour, which she said was amazing as well.

Visited February 2014

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Informative and Entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a great tour - our guide was funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. I was a bit skeptical that we could see everything in just one day, but the tour didn't feel rushed at all. We spent plenty of time in each place: enough to really get a feel for it - not just in, then out.
Overall a great tour and I would definitely recommend it!

Visited March 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 277 helpful votes
“Wylie...The cleanest tour guide in australia?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

The Cape Trib tour of the Tablelands has to be one of the highlights of our 4 week trip to Australia and goes to proove that cheap excursions do not have to be low quality.

Having been bumped from a similar more expensive tour, we booked this one as what we thought was a second best alternative. Wrong! this tour was excellent, made even better by Wylie our tour guide who seemed to know just about everything about everything.

A more enthusiastic bloke you could not wish to meet and very clean too, taking every opportunity to dive into the many rivers and waterfalls that we encountered on the tour. Wylie was happy to chat, tell stories and stop at the roadside to buy fruit or photograph somthing interesting. he even went off tour a couple of times to show us crocodiles or outstanding views.

In short, I could not fault this little trip and that is why it is getting 5 stars. A must do in Cairns, do not be put off by the price. Cape Trib are only a small outfit with 2 busses but they are trying really hard and deserve the support that I am giving them.

Visited December 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tablelands and waterfall day tour - awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

While this tour was one of the cheapest around we certainly didn't miss out on anything. This tour was interesting and fun for the whole day and our guide Wylie was fantastic!! He was friendly, entertaining and informative.

We fitted a lot into the day but with just the right amount of time at each place not to feel rushed or like one place took precedence over another.

A really great day out and great value.

Visited January 2014
Renmark, Australia
“Great Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Great tour, entertained all day by our great guide George and his wide knowledge base about the sights we visited. Mossman gorge is definitely a must see. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014