“Solid Tour” 3 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Solid Tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Today I did the tour to Cape Tribulation.
It was a little bit boring. I expected more for this tour. George was a good Tourguide, who could tell you a lot of storys. This was very nice.
The first walk in Daintree Forrest, was only a walk, fast through the Forrest with no explanation.

The best thing on the tour was the rivercruise. There we try to find some crocodiles. We found some, which was great.

But enough said: The tour was solid and average.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Florian F

San Francisco
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Great Trip to the Rainforest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I did the 1 day Cape Tribulation & Daintree Tour with these guys. I booked it through cairnstoursaustralia and paid $126 including lunch. I was picked up on time at 7am at my hostel in Cairns and my group was 21 people. Wylie, the driver and guide was great. He was very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The included lunch was OK. The itinerary was great. Stopped for tea/coffee at Port Douglas. Continued on into the Daintree Rainforest where the group went to the view spots and took a walk through the rainforest. After that, went to Cape Tribulation where we had lunch. After lunch, we stopped by the rainforest ice cream company to try the homemade ice cream from tropical fruit (ice cream not included). From there, cruised down the Daintree River to look for crocodiles. Finally, stopped at Mossman gorge for another walk and swim if you wanted. Drove back to Cairns and I was back at my hostel at 7pm. The weather on the day of my tour wasn't great and a cyclone hit Cape Tribulation the prior week and the beach was very dirty. Can't do anything about that. Cape Trib Connections did a great tour and would recommend.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Danimal2007
“An amazing day out!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We decided to go through this company after the great reviews on tripadvisor and the fact it's nearly half the price of its competitors! We certainly weren't disappointed. We did the tablelands and waterfalls with our tour guide Wylie who gave us lots of information about the area and always made sure we were having a good time. A couple of highlights we sliding down the waterfall at Josephine falls and sitting behind millaa millaa falls. The day was such an experience and one we won't forget in a hurry. The good thing about Cape trib was that we were able to stay at the attractions for a longer period of time than the other companies making it quite a relaxing day. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of doing a tour of the tablelands when in cairns!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Perfect trip in beautiful location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I did this tour while backpacking the east coast and as a lover of beautiful scenery & interesting wildlife, it was hard for me to not like this. That said, the tour was perfectly executed - it flowed nicely and every stop was great in some way. We were lucky to have perfect weather which made the coastal drive and stop at Cape Trib beach all the more stunning. We were also incredibly lucky to see a cassowary with two chicks up close, as well as a goanna, tree snake and of course lots of crocs on the river cruise. Our tour guide Wylie made sure we got the most out of every stop and had lots of good info on the area. If you like the sound of the itenary then I struggle to see how it could dissapoint!

Visited May 2014
Edmonton
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful day tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The drive up too Cape Trib is absolutely stunning! This tour is a great way too see all the scenery. Our tour guide, Peter, was so nice, funny, and very knowledgeable! It was really nice too see everything around, and learn about it all. Me and my sister stayed in Cape Trib for a while, so did not go back down too Cairns that same day, so cannot say what it was like for their short stay in Cape Trib. But we did take the same tour back down too Cairns a few days later, and our tour guide back down was also really awesome and knowledgeable. And we got icecream on the way back down! Highly recommend this tour!

Visited February 2014