“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cape Trib Connections - Day Tours
Ranked #39 of 157 Tours in Cairns
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had a great time, our guide, George, was incredible and had a vast knowledge of the local area. What seemed like an empty field, or a stray mountain to me held much more historical and cultural significance to me. Plus, swimming at Mossman gorge is terrific, even in Winter.

Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My tour was simply amazing! The guide (I think Peter) was so knowledgeable and made things fun! I highly recommend this trip!

Visited June 2014
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Solid Tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Today I did the tour to Cape Tribulation.
It was a little bit boring. I expected more for this tour. George was a good Tourguide, who could tell you a lot of storys. This was very nice.
The first walk in Daintree Forrest, was only a walk, fast through the Forrest with no explanation.

The best thing on the tour was the rivercruise. There we try to find some crocodiles. We found some, which was great.

But enough said: The tour was solid and average.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Florian F
San Francisco
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Great Trip to the Rainforest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I did the 1 day Cape Tribulation & Daintree Tour with these guys. I booked it through cairnstoursaustralia and paid $126 including lunch. I was picked up on time at 7am at my hostel in Cairns and my group was 21 people. Wylie, the driver and guide was great. He was very personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. The included lunch was OK. The itinerary was great. Stopped for tea/coffee at Port Douglas. Continued on into the Daintree Rainforest where the group went to the view spots and took a walk through the rainforest. After that, went to Cape Tribulation where we had lunch. After lunch, we stopped by the rainforest ice cream company to try the homemade ice cream from tropical fruit (ice cream not included). From there, cruised down the Daintree River to look for crocodiles. Finally, stopped at Mossman gorge for another walk and swim if you wanted. Drove back to Cairns and I was back at my hostel at 7pm. The weather on the day of my tour wasn't great and a cyclone hit Cape Tribulation the prior week and the beach was very dirty. Can't do anything about that. Cape Trib Connections did a great tour and would recommend.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Danimal2007
“An amazing day out!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We decided to go through this company after the great reviews on tripadvisor and the fact it's nearly half the price of its competitors! We certainly weren't disappointed. We did the tablelands and waterfalls with our tour guide Wylie who gave us lots of information about the area and always made sure we were having a good time. A couple of highlights we sliding down the waterfall at Josephine falls and sitting behind millaa millaa falls. The day was such an experience and one we won't forget in a hurry. The good thing about Cape trib was that we were able to stay at the attractions for a longer period of time than the other companies making it quite a relaxing day. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of doing a tour of the tablelands when in cairns!