“try something different”

Description: Cafe
Description: Cafe
“try something different”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

tried the Malaysian condensed milk coffee with a bun. nice without being brilliant but the bun was great. don't regret ordering the coffee and they have other Malaysian coffees there. I like trying new things. I will be back

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I and my friends visit the PappaRoti quite often since they've opened.
It has been pretty good for everything. However, I'm a bit annoyed one of their new crew.
He has heavy accent and his attitude is pretty arrogant, like when I try to make sure if he's got my order correctly , he always says just" I know" or " Got it" . and that's not only for me, lots of my friends are having something to complaint him. That's a pitty, because I love their buns and drinks.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mary0916
Papparoti, General Manager at Papparoti, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
HI Mary0916:

I'm truly sorry to hear that, and We must apologise our service attitude.
Also we will try to retraining our crew pay more attention to the interaction with each customer.

Sincerely yours,
Tony
Cairns, Australia
“In love with the coffee bun”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had been to Papparoti everyday when in Japan as my hubby and I became addicted to the Mexican Coffee Bun. I was delighted when a branch opened in Cairns. I have also been to Papparoti in Vietnam and Sydney and must say the buns are consistently great.

The buns as mentioned before are fanatstic and the iced coffees come in tankards!! The capuccino is one of the best in Cairns and The Beef Rendang ( oddly served with a waffle) is magnificent - better than the one my family makes!!
I come here at least once a week to meet up with my daughters we are devotees.

• Visited November 2013
Los Altos, Ca
“Best place in Cairns”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Loved loved the place. We visited PappaRoti every day during our 4 day visit in Cairns. The bun, curry chicken, waffle and chocolate heaven are all heavenly. Wish there was one in US. We tried to find the one in Sydney, as listed on their website, but the store was nowhere to be found..so disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mesashopping
“Best waffles in Cairns”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

The botanical gardens cafe boast that they have the best waffles in town, but theirs honestly pales in comparison to the beautifully crispy waffles at papparoti. There was just the right amount of topping, and the gelato served on the side was beautifully creamy and well-flavored. I can end my search for waffles in Cairns. So, so, so glad I found this place.

• Visited July 2013