“Delish Curries!”

Description: Attached to the Bay Village Tropical Retreat in Cairns
St Kilda, Australia
“Delish Curries!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We ate here for my partner's birthday and loved it. We trusted our server's recommendations on entrees and main's and were not disappointed. The only disappointment of the night was when they informed us we could not take our leftover curry to-go. After we pleaded with them (I hadn't eaten much of mine, because I filled up on entree's & dessert) they allowed us to take one of the curries in a to-go container after we signed a liability form (!!??). Although I found this strange, we happily did. Lesson learned - Big portions, order a 1 or 2 items to share. Enjoy!

brisbane
“Excellent food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went with my daughters. They love chilli and very spicy food, and I don't. Trudged along anyway. Very pleasant surprise. The food is not very spicy at all. However, every dish has a whole red fresh chilli on the side, so that you could either not add for a mild heat, or add enough to sear the roof of your mouth off. Never seen a restaurant do this before. It is normally a case of suck it up if you are in a group spicy food lovers. Great service and food. Only downside it is hard to find. It is on Lake Street.

Ottawa
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

It was hard to find, but worth the search.
Almost no tourist all locals corner of Lake and Gatton street near hospital

Visited February 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Tasty, but confirm your reservation.”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Positives: Super tasty, interesting dishes, something different, nice atmosphere, friendly wait staff.
Negatives: Reservations.
I made a reservation on a cold, wet & blustery day, but when we arrived, we were told there was only outdoor seating left that was available. I think I should have been told this when I made the booking, but I imagine they don't want to loose custom to the weather. Our table was not ready on arrival, no real problem as the bar area is nice enough, but after being seated on the deck for 20 minutes we were getting quite wet. We asked several times if there was any chance of moving, the waitress was very helpful & apologetic, but they were very busy. We were about to get takeaway when we were shown to another table on the other verandah, but at least it was dry!
Moral of the story, when booking confirm your table is indoors during wet weather!

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

If you Like to taste different flavours you must TRY This balinese restaurant And have a great surprise!
Must have The crocodile sate.... But get ready for The spice!!!!

• Visited May 2013