“Customer service ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We eat out a few times a month so thought we would give Pho Viet a go well after today never again good was very bland and tasteless must admit it was very fast to come out to our table that was one good thing but the service was crap I have never experienced this in any cairns restaurant yet until today and to top it off we never got our extra bowl of rice we ordered as I said not customer service pick your fame up guys if you want people to come back as for us it back to Bobby's whet we usually go and the service is great.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

On my last visit to Cairns I ate at the Abbott Street store or got takeaway at least four times. The food was delicious and well priced. The staff were friendly and efficient.
I enjoyed the marinated pork and crispy spring roll vermicelli noodle dishes, viet' transparent rolls, Vietnamese Bread Roll and Sliced Beef Rice Noodle Soup. All tasty and delicious.
Highly recommended for people who enjoy Vietnamese food - beautiful flavours and lovely herbs.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Tasty, great value, friendly fast affordable service, a busy little restraint serving great authentic cuisine

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We're locals and we ate here for the first time today. We regularly eat at the opposition - Pho N Thai in Lake Street - but decided, after reading rave reviews in the local paper, that we should give this place a go. The food was cheap and tasty with the pho broth being a stand-out. The menu here is very limited which can be a good thing as it usually means that the little that is on offer has been perfected and /or is a house speciality. So, no complaints really, but we'll stick to our regular haunt for great food at a comparable price but with a more extensive range of dishes to choose from.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I eat at pho viet in Orchid Plaza pretty regularly as a quick stop after work. I normally have a pork roll or chicken and pork rice paper rolls. The pork rolls are delicious and are less the five dollars! If I feel like a bigger meal I get 2 chicken and 2 pork rice paper rolls for $7.90 which is exceptional value are they are pretty big and come with a yummy peanut sauce. Definitely recommend if your looking for a cheap, quick, delicious meal.