“Guys and Girls... This Party is where you wanna be at!!”
Review of Ultimate Party Bus

Ultimate Party Bus
Ranked #2 of 16 Nightlife in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Party Tours offer a great night night out. With dinner food and drinks included in an every day affordable price. there is no better way to check out Cairns best nightlife and party with like minded travellers and locals. Ultimate Party really is Cairns best night out. Running at least every Wednesday and Saturday night. Call or email us for more info or to book in for a great night.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Port Douglas, Australia
“Guys and Girls... This Party is where you wanna be at!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

After travelling to Cairns for a quick week off work on a cattle farm I was in desperate need of a good night out and boy did these guys deliver! Wether you're a lone traveller or with some friends you're guaranteed to end the night with several new FB friends you've been chasing shots and dirty dancing with :) The price is excellent for what's included - Tasty BBQ to get you started, free shots and entry to ALL the best bars, party games which break the Ice and make you squeal with laughter, more free pizza at the 3rd venue to keep you going AAANNNNDDD some truly amazing prizes... Not to mention all the vouchers and free entry cards you can redeem any other time you venture out!
The guys are great at making you feel welcome and ready to have the time of your life, big up to them, cos let's be fair it must be hard to party for a living ;) I will defo be back for more!!
So If you're debating on where to go for a drinky poos when you get to Cairns, don't think twice, book yourself on the Party Bus and have the most fun night ever!

Visited October 2013
Trigger88, Owner at Ultimate Party Bus, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Hey Laura,

It was lovely to meet you and we are so glad you had a good time. We look forward to partying with you the next time your boss gives you some time off. Living up to our slogan of were so good you'll come twice. Was great to see you on Saturday for your second tour as well.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“The name says it all”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. So its fair to say that when you're in Cairns you have to do the Ultimate Party Bus pub crawl!
The people running it are heaps of fun and really know how to party. I was there with 5 of my mates, and it was definitely the highlight of our trip to Cairns.

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your feedback guys glad to here you all had a good night. Look forward to seeing you back on the east coast sometime soon.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Easily the best spring break I've ever had”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

So my friend and I were on Midsemester Break and were looking to go to Whitsunday and Cairns to see the Great Barrier Reef. (I'll get to that in a sec) We booked our whole trip through The Ultimate Party Cairns and Paul Eadie, the partial owner of the agency, recommended the Party Bus that he operates on nights in Cairns. This party bus was sick. A double decker bus that takes you to all the worth-while night clubs in Cairns, all the while hooking you up with free shots and loads of other drink discounts. Each club/bar we went to, Paul hosted the craziest games, getting everyone involved. If you're going to Cairns, Paul is the guy to know. The dude knows EVERYONE and gets it hooked up EVERYWHERE! You also get a booklet of more discounts for your other nights when your not with the party bus.
Never have I met a "travel agent" that will find you the best deals in town, and go out and party with you. These guys know how to party.

I mentioned Whitsunday and the Great Barrier Reef earlier. I met Paul when he hosted a tour of Sydney that I was on, and I knew from the start that he was the guy to talk to if I was going to travel Australia. I wanted to experience the GBR and the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, so I contacted Paul. He gave us the best options to do both, including his favorite places to go, which companies to book with, and booked our entire week, including hostel accommodation. He even hooked us up with a great deal on an awesome tour of Cape Tribulation. All we had to do was say where we wanted to go, and he made it happen.

No doubt the most fun I've ever had. If you're lookin for an insane time, definitely go with these guys.

Visited October 2013
It was my pleasure Houston. Glad you and Laura had a good time in Cairns. Hope to see you and all the SIA students before you go back home to the USA. Safe onward journey's

Paul
Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Insane party in Cairns”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

So my friends and I got to cairns and when walking around we were approached and talked into doing a pub crawl. The party was INSANE !!!! We went to all the best bars in cairns by a red London double decker bus changed into a crazy party with lights , lasers , and a mad sound system .
In each of the bars they played crazy games and had discounted drinks .
All the staff were fun and mad a great atmosphere .
Def recommend this to any one the amount of discounts you get also is huge .

Visited November 2012
Hey Pete,

Awesome you and your buddy's had a good time. Next time your in Cairns we have a brand new Party bus for you to check out its insane the bus is incredible. Not to mention we can now offer even extra vip entitlements at each of the bars and clubs we visit.
Greenvale, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Get your party on!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I have been working as an east coast tour guide for 7 years and in this time have done the Ultimate Party Bus well in excess of 100 times with well in excess if 2000 of my own participants. I LOVE IT! Read any other review for a breakdown of the night, but the following is a breakdown of what I tell my participants coming into Cairns.

It is a crazy party town and there is no better way to experience it then with 70-150 other travelers, who are all out to have a party

There are 2 pub crawls in town but the value for money is entirely incomparable when you look at all the extra stuff you get for signing up. Basically, you save money being in town that is far in excess of the cost if the pub crawl PLUS you get the added bonus of an awesome night out!

Aside from anything, I think the very fact that I am still loving it after 7 years pretty much speaks for itself. The boys do everything they can to make sure you gave an awesome night with an open mind and open personality, as if you want to spend the night sitting in the corner as an unsocial bunny you are likely to hate it. IT IS THE ULTIMATE PARTY!!!!

Don your glad rags, get your groove on, meet an awesome bunch of peeps, and have an awesome night!!!

Cheers

Visited June 2013
Hey Tryss,

Always a pleasure to host you and your crew on tour. The new bus is getting amped up with more lights and sound. We have also arranged some awesome new VIP entitlements each of the bars. Always evolving and improving can't wait for you to see all the new improvements.