“They aren't kidding about their name.”
Review of Ultimate Party Bus

Ultimate Party Bus
Ranked #1 of 16 Nightlife in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Party Tours offer a great night night out. With dinner food and drinks included in an every day affordable price. there is no better way to check out Cairns best nightlife and party with like minded travellers and locals. Ultimate Party really is Cairns best night out. Running at least every Wednesday and Saturday night. Call or email us for more info or to book in for a great night.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Studying in Australia was easily the best time of my life, but I've gotta say that what made the best, most memorable (or not so memorable) nights was the Ultimate Party in Cairns. My flatmates and I spent our mid-semester break in Cairns and were pampered by these guys, from free drink vouchers, club entry, advice, tons of food, absurd games and contests (highly suggest the dance-offs), and anything we ever needed, they were always there. Honestly the most friendly and funny people around- made anyone feel comfortable and just there to have a good time- so much that we went out with them most of our holiday. If it wasn't for this party crew, I wouldn't have had such crazy stories to bring back home. I'd recommend this party bus in a heartbeat and would go back in a second if I could. If you don't hang out with this group, you'll really regret it!!!

Trigger88, Owner at Ultimate Party Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Hey great to hear you enjoyed your semester break in Cairns and glad we could be a part of it. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and we look forward to seeing you again someday. Thanks for spreading the word about our party tours Love ya work!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We came to Cairns for a week earlier this month.. People suggested we go on the party bus and when picking up our tickets we got talked into going on two different nights!
Best thing we did whilst in Cairns!
The people running it were VERY friendly and fun & we met heaps of people from all over the world! Would definitely do it again! and again! and again! and AGAIN!!!
Highly recommended!

Great to hear your positive feedback we look forward to looking after you again next time your in Cairns.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

After travelling to Cairns for a quick week off work on a cattle farm I was in desperate need of a good night out and boy did these guys deliver! Wether you're a lone traveller or with some friends you're guaranteed to end the night with several new FB friends you've been chasing shots and dirty dancing with :) The price is excellent for what's included - Tasty BBQ to get you started, free shots and entry to ALL the best bars, party games which break the Ice and make you squeal with laughter, more free pizza at the 3rd venue to keep you going AAANNNNDDD some truly amazing prizes... Not to mention all the vouchers and free entry cards you can redeem any other time you venture out!
The guys are great at making you feel welcome and ready to have the time of your life, big up to them, cos let's be fair it must be hard to party for a living ;) I will defo be back for more!!
So If you're debating on where to go for a drinky poos when you get to Cairns, don't think twice, book yourself on the Party Bus and have the most fun night ever!

Trigger88, Owner at Ultimate Party Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hey Laura,

It was lovely to meet you and we are so glad you had a good time. We look forward to partying with you the next time your boss gives you some time off. Living up to our slogan of were so good you'll come twice. Was great to see you on Saturday for your second tour as well.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. So its fair to say that when you're in Cairns you have to do the Ultimate Party Bus pub crawl!
The people running it are heaps of fun and really know how to party. I was there with 5 of my mates, and it was definitely the highlight of our trip to Cairns.

Thanks for your feedback guys glad to here you all had a good night. Look forward to seeing you back on the east coast sometime soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

So my friend and I were on Midsemester Break and were looking to go to Whitsunday and Cairns to see the Great Barrier Reef. (I'll get to that in a sec) We booked our whole trip through The Ultimate Party Cairns and Paul Eadie, the partial owner of the agency, recommended the Party Bus that he operates on nights in Cairns. This party bus was sick. A double decker bus that takes you to all the worth-while night clubs in Cairns, all the while hooking you up with free shots and loads of other drink discounts. Each club/bar we went to, Paul hosted the craziest games, getting everyone involved. If you're going to Cairns, Paul is the guy to know. The dude knows EVERYONE and gets it hooked up EVERYWHERE! You also get a booklet of more discounts for your other nights when your not with the party bus.
Never have I met a "travel agent" that will find you the best deals in town, and go out and party with you. These guys know how to party.

I mentioned Whitsunday and the Great Barrier Reef earlier. I met Paul when he hosted a tour of Sydney that I was on, and I knew from the start that he was the guy to talk to if I was going to travel Australia. I wanted to experience the GBR and the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, so I contacted Paul. He gave us the best options to do both, including his favorite places to go, which companies to book with, and booked our entire week, including hostel accommodation. He even hooked us up with a great deal on an awesome tour of Cape Tribulation. All we had to do was say where we wanted to go, and he made it happen.

No doubt the most fun I've ever had. If you're lookin for an insane time, definitely go with these guys.

It was my pleasure Houston. Glad you and Laura had a good time in Cairns. Hope to see you and all the SIA students before you go back home to the USA. Safe onward journey's

Paul