“Don't pass this up!”

Ultimate Party Bus
Ranked #2 of 17 Nightlife in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Party Tours offer a great night night out. With dinner food and drinks included in an every day affordable price. there is no better way to check out Cairns best nightlife and party with like minded travellers and locals. Ultimate Party really is Cairns best night out. Running at least every Wednesday and Saturday night. Call or email us for more info or to book in for a great night.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 22 October 2013

When I decided to visit Cairns for a few days during my short trip to Australia, I didn't have time to do too many things, but I'm so happy I decided to go on the Party Bus! Paul and the other guys were so welcoming and helpful... They even ordered a few of us a pizza when we missed dinner due to a daytime excursion! I met a ton of people at the bars and on the bus, and we had a great time enjoying the dancing, drinking, crazy games, (and the savings on the cover charges and drink prices). It was also so convenient being able to take the bus to all of our stops. I know I would've gotten lost if I was trying to walk to all them!

I definitely recommend going out on the bus for at least one night. I promise you won't regret it!! These guys treat you like family and will make sure you have an amazing time. It truly is the "Ultimate Party"!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

honestly i could could go on and on about it but rather lets keep it short. had a great night, made friends and blurry memories, saved cash and came back to do it all over again.

you dont want to be one of those guys who see it drive by and be like "oh thats what they were talking about" just do it. well worth it.

Trigger88, Owner at Ultimate Party Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Great to hear you had a good time and thanks for spreading the word. Hope to see you back in cairns someday to party it all up again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Studying in Australia was easily the best time of my life, but I've gotta say that what made the best, most memorable (or not so memorable) nights was the Ultimate Party in Cairns. My flatmates and I spent our mid-semester break in Cairns and were pampered by these guys, from free drink vouchers, club entry, advice, tons of food, absurd games and contests (highly suggest the dance-offs), and anything we ever needed, they were always there. Honestly the most friendly and funny people around- made anyone feel comfortable and just there to have a good time- so much that we went out with them most of our holiday. If it wasn't for this party crew, I wouldn't have had such crazy stories to bring back home. I'd recommend this party bus in a heartbeat and would go back in a second if I could. If you don't hang out with this group, you'll really regret it!!!

Hey great to hear you enjoyed your semester break in Cairns and glad we could be a part of it. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and we look forward to seeing you again someday. Thanks for spreading the word about our party tours Love ya work!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We came to Cairns for a week earlier this month.. People suggested we go on the party bus and when picking up our tickets we got talked into going on two different nights!
Best thing we did whilst in Cairns!
The people running it were VERY friendly and fun & we met heaps of people from all over the world! Would definitely do it again! and again! and again! and AGAIN!!!
Highly recommended!

Great to hear your positive feedback we look forward to looking after you again next time your in Cairns.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

After travelling to Cairns for a quick week off work on a cattle farm I was in desperate need of a good night out and boy did these guys deliver! Wether you're a lone traveller or with some friends you're guaranteed to end the night with several new FB friends you've been chasing shots and dirty dancing with :) The price is excellent for what's included - Tasty BBQ to get you started, free shots and entry to ALL the best bars, party games which break the Ice and make you squeal with laughter, more free pizza at the 3rd venue to keep you going AAANNNNDDD some truly amazing prizes... Not to mention all the vouchers and free entry cards you can redeem any other time you venture out!
The guys are great at making you feel welcome and ready to have the time of your life, big up to them, cos let's be fair it must be hard to party for a living ;) I will defo be back for more!!
So If you're debating on where to go for a drinky poos when you get to Cairns, don't think twice, book yourself on the Party Bus and have the most fun night ever!

Trigger88, Owner at Ultimate Party Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Hey Laura,

It was lovely to meet you and we are so glad you had a good time. We look forward to partying with you the next time your boss gives you some time off. Living up to our slogan of were so good you'll come twice. Was great to see you on Saturday for your second tour as well.