“The best night you'll have in cairns”
Review of Ultimate Party Bus

Ultimate Party Bus
Ranked #2 of 17 Nightlife in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ultimate Party Tours offer a great night night out. With dinner food and drinks included in an every day affordable price. there is no better way to check out Cairns best nightlife and party with like minded travellers and locals. Ultimate Party really is Cairns best night out. Running at least every Wednesday and Saturday night. Call or email us for more info or to book in for a great night.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Me and 6 other friends all took a trip to cairns - the best decision ever on the trip was booking this party bus!!
Was a heap of fun of drinks, games, dancing and laughs! Meet so many people and had the time of my life as did my friends! Would recommend this too every person out there who wants to have the best night out in cairns!

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

My b.f, another friend and I went on the bus on a Wednesday night. The group was a little smaller than expected but I actually liked how it was intimate and got to know everyone. It was a toga party which we found out when we arrived as we booked through a tour company and they failed to tell us, so it kind of sucked that pretty much everyone dressed up except us. We had such a crazy time and said what happens on the bus stays on the bus. The BBQ dinner was good value, lots of salads to choose from. The late night pizza to soak up the booze was also delicious! The games were fun and hopefully they mix them up so if I do it again when I go back to cairns. Awesome value for what you get and the staff were helpful, loads of fun and just really nice. Let's hope they don't change too much. Make sure you book through ultimate party in case there is specific information you need to know about the night. Have fun!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We were a giant tour group that did this all together and there were still other people on the bus that night! It is reasonably priced for the amount of bars you go to and what you do. Awesome way to see a lot of the fun bars in Cairns and basically go nuts. Would definitely do this again if I was ever go back to Cairns. Graham is an awesome party guide!

3  Thank cameragirl310
Reviewed 4 November 2013

If you want to party hard, meet new people, save money, laugh a lot, drive around in style, eat pizza and play games, then get on the party bus. It is honestly worth every penny and by far the best night in Cairns. You get to screw around, drink shots, win prizes and get very messy. The nightclub pass, drinks vouchers and savings booklet you willget when you buy your tickets will honestly save you a fortune.
The staff are amazing and love to have a good time! They will party with you all night long and are up for a laugh.
I can also highly recommend ultimate travel to book all your day trips and trips down the coast.
Honestly the ultimate team are the best people for all your needs in whilst in cairns.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

During a recent study abroad in Sydney, I decided to head up to Cairns for a week with some friends. We obviously wanted to do some day activities like scuba diving, etc but also wanted to party at night so we went to a travel agent and spoke to the gentleman there. He booked all our day activities and a tour on the Ultimate Party Bus.

It was honestly worth every dollar I spent. Being students having to budget, we were able to save so much money and see all the great bars! The host was so entertaining when they did the games, which OMG you have to see!! They are hilarious! We met so many people from all over the world and some fellow AMERICANS! In Aus, there are a million and one canadians so to meet americans its so exciting.

Bottom line, I definitely would recommend Ultimate Party Bus to all my friends and everyone traveling through Cairns.... and if you weren't planning on going up north, reconsider your plans and check this city out!