2,433 results
All reviews great location bedroom apartment central location full kitchen cairns esplanade balcony lagoon iga laundry dryer pier
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Every time I stay for work I always have to wait 30 minutes for a room to be made up. The fridge never works so my food has gone off. Pubic hair in bath and bathroom floor. Bed sheets are damp and wet...again. I slept on floor.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The accommodation was very good. My apartment was very clean. If staying in the colder months, a light jacket or jumper is advised, as the complex was quite cold. The only complaint, if any, was the access card didn't always work, making getting into and out of the complex annoying at times. Otherwise, well worth staying

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I made a booking online but unfortunately a week later than I meant to. Upon arrival at the Mantra Esplanade I discovered my mistake. The wonderful woman at reception couldn't have been kinder in trying to find a solution. She contacted the duty manager at Mantra Trilogy who was also extremely helpful and found me a wonderful room for the night. He left a note for the morning staff who, together with the central reservation staff sorted a transfer of payment from the later booking for the further 2 nights. I was so impressed with their kindness and customer service. To top it off I loved my accommodation in a one bedroom apartment. This has everything a traveller could wish for...space, comfort, balcony, washing machine and great kitchen. I would recommend this hotel without a qualm. Thank you to all the staff who turned what could have been an expensive disaster into a delightful time.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is a very interesting hotel and difficult to find if you are looking for Reception on the Esplanade as it is actually located in Abbot Street. When making your booking read the fine print closely ( which I didn't ) as you may end up with an un-serviced room. This involves collecting your towels etc from reception. For an extra charge you can arrange to have your room serviced on a daily basis. Rooms are just hanging in there by todays standards although bed was very comfortable Parking under the hotel is free but on a first come basis which resulted in us parking in the street most nights.

Room Tip: Nothing to advise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel has seen better days. Old and musty smells with dated décor. The room was not serviced for the three days I was there. The bathroom was very average and smelly. Ultimately I wont return for work or even pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business