See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2010

It was a joy to stay at this hotel - friendly, safe, clean and very reasonably priced. Our room overlooking the pool was clean, well presented and serviced promptly and very adequately each day. The off-street car parking was a bonus.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Stayed at the City Sheridan in Cairns for 5 nights, we are at the end of our month trip around Australia, and this motel was by far the best motel, and absolutly fantastic value for your money. The motel is clean, and modern, the Restaurant food is Brilliant, and the staff where fantastic organising all our tours for us. I would have no hesitation in reccomending this accommdation option. BRILLIANT!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2010

I stayed here for 4 nights and it is a lovely hotel in a location that is not to far out of the centre of cairns (walking distance) so nice and relaxing.

The room was really nice overlooking the pool area for an increidble rate. The staff were amazing nothing to much trouble.

The bar was lovely and relaxing and the food is just amazing once again at brilliant prices. Having checked in for my first night I thought I would try the food and was pleased to say that I didn't have to look for any other restraunts during my stay.

Would have no problem in recommending this hotel to anyone and would deffinaltey stay here again when I go back to Australia.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We stayed in the brand new Spa suite. Very nice indeed. Nice large triangular spa, not just a bath with jets. Great ammenities like 42" LCD TV in main room and smaller LCD with built in DVD player in bedroom. Breakfast has an excellent range and is very very good value. Not many places that do a cooked brekkie for under $10. Dining out by the pool at night is magnificent, its a great scene for a romantic dinner. The food here is so good we ate here all 4 nights of our stay, such good variety there was no point venturing out.
All of the staff are excellent at what they do and provided us with super service.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JOHNNY230480
Reviewed 3 May 2010

This is not the nicest hotel I have stayed it, but the staff are amazing making my stay totally worth it. They are so helpful and friendly unlike any hotel I've ever stayed with. The location is good, better to be away from the hustle of town but close enough to not need a car to get everywhere. Included Austar and free internet, unheard of even at hotels more than three times the price. It was clean and very well kept, and any request was fulfilled almost immediately. They are great with local knowledge and will help you book any trip you would like, much better than any of the travel agencies located in the CBD or on the Esplanade. I would stay at this hotel again if traveling by myself to Cairns.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo