Tropical Heritage Cairns
US$277
US$151
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
BreakFree Royal Harbour Resort(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$179
US$170
US$157
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Cairns Plaza Hotel(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$78
US$120
US$113
Reef Palms(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
Agoda.com
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$153
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet streetshort walktwo blockscontinental breakfastyogurtfree internetstayed here for nightsbed was comfortablereef triphome away from homecentre of townshort stayair concairns esplanaderosemarytoursaustralia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Due to positive reviews here, I decided to book Heritage Cairns, and I do not regret it. Aside from being clean, the room they gave me was huuuuge! The family managing this place is really friendly and accomodating. Mr Stewart even asked me, if I had a towel with me for my diving adventure. As I had none, he packed one for me in a bag he also kindly provided. They also took care of my airport shuttle reservation. And the hotel is walking distance from the city centre (doable).

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2009

Booked the Heritage as I had read good reviews. We stayed five nights in the most comfortable accommodation of our four week vacation to Eastern Australia. Staff are so nice and nothing is too much trouble. This Motel is worth every cent you pay.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I have stayed at the Heritage Hotel in Cairns three times whilst on business. I have always enjoyed the exceptional service from the friendly management. The rooms are always clean and tidy and the views from the rooms are to die for. I look forward to getting back there soon!.
I can highly recommend Heritage Hotel Cairns to any traveler or business person alike. You will enjoy your stay. Keep up the good work Heritage.
GK.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2009

Stayed with the Heritage team for ten days - great local knowledge and friendly disposition. Always available to guide and have a chat but most of all they were respectful of our privacy but tried to help us have a great holiday.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2009

We stayed at Heritage Cairns while on holiday to Cairns this year and loved every minute!
This is a family runned buisness and we can see they take pride in the day to day runnings of this place! they were all very friendly and happy to help with any of our needs, they helped us pick fantastic trips to the Great Barrier reef & Cape Tribulation ,Airport Transfers and dinner reservations nothing was too much of an effort!
I must add this Motel is only 5 mins walk (1.5 blocks) to the Cairns Esplanade and lagoon but is located in a quiet quiet street tucked away from the noise and hussle and bustle of the Main city strip and nightlife noise

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple