“Relaxing bliss”

Natural Palm Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to our unique spa experience using blended Aromatic Organic Oils and Thai techniques to rejuvenate the skin and calm the mind, body and soul.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Offering many types of massage in a traditional Thai themed setting, Natural Palm Organic Day Spa is a must visit to ease those weary bodies. We were treated to the most relaxing remedial massage which exceeded expectations. I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank WayneAP
Thitirat W, Owner at Natural Palm Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband surprised me with a pregnancy massage with Palm for Mothers day. It was just what my sore tired body needed. I came away feeling refreshed and relaxed. One of the best massages I've ever had!

3  Thank MelzeeG

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Usually visit Natural Palm a few times a year and is always very consistent in delivering the best massage I've ever experienced, probably even gets better ever time. Reasonably priced massages in a peaceful relaxing environment at the Novotel in Cairns.
When ever I'm in Cairns I make sure to visit.
Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Tian777

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I won a facial treatment at Natural Palm Organic Day Spa and I had the most amazing facial with Palm, and it was great and super realxing. Palm uses organic products which she applies very gentle and in a professional way and she was so friendly and explained everything in a way that I could understand. I felt like my skin was glowing when I left. She recommended that I should try Rose hip & Vitamin E face oil which I've been using at home and I'm really happy with the results. I will definitely be going back for another facial, but this helps me feel like I'm doing something to keep looking good in the meantime!

2  Thank 6Kat9

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Through my work i travel the whole of australia, & because of the different stresses I make a point of getting either a massage or reflexolgy every where i go. And there are many times when the results are disappointing. However one of the best experiences in Australia was with Natural Palm in Cairns at Oasis Resort. The atmosphere & environment were perfect, the quality & variety of her work was exceptional. I tried the combination massage, thai massage & reflexology. If your ever in Cairns & you love quality massages then definitely book.
Tony H.