“So good I went back for seconds”

Natural Palm Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to our unique spa experience using blended Aromatic Organic Oils and Thai techniques to rejuvenate the skin and calm the mind, body and soul.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good I went back for seconds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was staying at a different hotel and thought I'd try it out because it was cheaper. Turns out I made the right decision I enjoyed it that much I took my girlfriend and went for a second round myself. Thank you Palm I'll see you when I'm in Cairns next.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank adztants
Thitirat W, Owner at Natural Palm Day Spa, responded to this review, 19 September 2016

Cairns
“Wonderful massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The best massage in cairns! Palms spa is a friendly warm and very peaceful environment , as for the massage, it was the most relaxing unwinding and proffessional massage I have received. Great job thank you Palm,

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AMidge
Geelong, Australia
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Relaxing bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Offering many types of massage in a traditional Thai themed setting, Natural Palm Organic Day Spa is a must visit to ease those weary bodies. We were treated to the most relaxing remedial massage which exceeded expectations. I highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank WayneAP
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful pregnancy massage! I highly recommend Natural Palm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband surprised me with a pregnancy massage with Palm for Mothers day. It was just what my sore tired body needed. I came away feeling refreshed and relaxed. One of the best massages I've ever had!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank MelzeeG
Sydney, Australia
“Best Massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Usually visit Natural Palm a few times a year and is always very consistent in delivering the best massage I've ever experienced, probably even gets better ever time. Reasonably priced massages in a peaceful relaxing environment at the Novotel in Cairns.
When ever I'm in Cairns I make sure to visit.
Would highly recommend!