“Perfect way to see Cairns” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chopper's Motorcycle Tours
Ranked #77 of 157 Tours in Cairns
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect way to see Cairns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

It's been a few months since me and my cousin had the pleassure of cruizing around Cairns with ChopperMike himself, on a motocycle with a sidecar! WOW!! It was just the most amazing feeling, and the absolute best way to see Cairns! We had one extra day in Cairns, and had allready done all the touristy stuff. It was only by a coincidence we came across his flyer! We called him up and a few hours later we were on the road! PLEASE if you are not sure about what to do in Cairns, you need to call ChopperMike!!!!!! You will not regret it! Mike is very skilled and we felt safe every second of the trip! It was a heartbreaking goodbye when he dropped us off at our hostel after, cause all we wanted to do was just cruize around all day!!! We miss you ChopperMike!

Visited February 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a pleasure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

What a surprise, I hadnt even planned on renting a motorcycle while in Cairns and it ended up being my favorite activity in Australia (along with diving the great barrier reef and going to a surf camp). Chopper Mike was so patient and easy going. I'm a new rider and he really listened to what I was looking for in a bike and a guide (since I'm not accustomed to the other side of the road and was along I thought this was a great service)!

Mike picked me up at my hostel to come look at bikes without a commitment that I would book as I wasnt sure if any of the books would fit my short stature. We found one and then went out to sparsley traveled roads, over clear creeks, through a rainforest, to an amazing view, then down through the cane fields onto the beach with some really neat furniture and a cup of coffee.

After all that he worked with me on a fairly priced 1/2 day rental at his car company to explore the Atherton Tablelands on my own. Great service, I cant say enough good things about Chopper Mike!

Visited February 2014
Alnwick, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Easy Riding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Hired a Harley Roadking for 24hr period for my wife and I and was impressed with enthusiastic and relaxed approach by the staff. The whole process was easy and enjoyable. The included miles were just right and allowed me to ride up onto tablelands, north up to Port Douglas and back down the coast to Cairns.
A fantastic service at a great price, well done.

Visited December 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013

I didn't book anything, but just visited the shop to see whether there were still motorcycles available. I met the friendliest and most helpful people there. They helped me to arrange a very beautiful ride. The motorcycles were very well maintained and were easy to ride. I hired a Suzuki Gladius 650 cc and drove to Mareeba, Mossman and Port Douglas. The quality of the roads is really good and the views are beautiful.
I would recommend everyone with a motorcycle license to hire a motorcylce and do a tour in Cairns!

Visited December 2013
cleveland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“One off experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Booked direct at the shop which hires out cars and Harley Davidson bikes and also takes people on bike tours. You can choose for how long and where to go. We let the bikers choose and where taken for a beautiful scenic ride with stops on the way. The lads are friendly and informative and gave us a fantastic experience. Would certainly recommend it.

Visited November 2013