“once in a lifetime experience”
Review of Reef Experience

Reef Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: One Great Day at One Great price includes : city bus transfers, 2 spectacular Outer Barrier Reef locations, breakfast, wetsuit hire, 6 hours at the Reef, Marine Biologist Reef presentation, lunch, glass bottom boat, reef levies, afternoon tea your choice of an introductory dive or a certified dive. For people who can’t swim or aren’t confident in the water our friendly crew will take them on a guided snorkelProudly locally family owned and operated.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
“once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It was such a great day and worth it every minute. If you have never snorkeled before - absolutely no problem. You will get an introduction of the most important things. There is plenty of time for snokeling or diving. We went to 2 different reefs. The crew was fantastic; always helpful. The ship was not too crowded. Would absolutely recommend it. Do not forget to take your seasick tablets if you tend to get seasick quickly :-)

Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Delhi, Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Was my first time as a snorkeler and I have to thank the Reef Experience Crew for taking care of all the worries and making the trip so worth it. Definitely will do it again, and take the dive next time! The crew is actually was makes the experience amazing...they keep an eye on everyone from the start of the trip to the end to make sure you are doing okay...i was feeling sea sick and they would come up to me and check on me and say, 'dont worry, I am here to check up on you'...i guess i never ended up feeling too sick because they removed that apprehension. They will try their best that you get the best glimpse of the reef and if you are new to snorkeling, one of the crew will take you especially will the flotation ring...I did that for the first reef visit and for the second (on the same day), I was so confident and could venture out myself (with my partner of course). They remember you personally. The food was super good. I would do it again!

4 Thank Isha B
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Experience”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Well I can not say how amazing this experience was to me....Nice people...I love that....It was perfect.....

1 Thank Ludiaine
Austin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“All tours/All inclusive - These guys are Pro”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked 3 tours with them - Reef, Skytrain & Dantree and we were just treated us like royalty. It is apparently a family owned business, they are very professional and personable. We took the VIP package for the reef tour and it was totally worth it. Our ballet Craig swept us off out feet. This tour came with choice of Scuba, Snorkeling and Glass Boat, no extra charges. We tried all of them and since it was a first Scuba attempt, it was great to have a ballet exclusively for us. We experienced the reef to our hearts content. The 3 meals they served us (Breakfast, Lunch and Snack) were phenomenal. They took extra care to cater to our vegetarian request. It was adventure, relaxation and gourmet wine and dining all at the same time. Would not go for anything else. The Daintree experience was excellent too, we had an awesome guide who took care of us really well. He was knowledgeable and humorous. Again a great culinary and sight seeing experience. Thank You!!!

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Chaya R
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Reef experience”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Well what can I say a fantastic day from start to finish, I had a fear of snorkeling but not anymore after the help I had I now love it , thanks for a day to remember will be back :-)

2 Thank Caryn H