“Expensive!”

YOMG
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The flavors are yummy & they have lots of topping options to pimp up the flavor, but it's deceiving how they charge you by weight! Been twice, don't think I'll go again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Went there after reading the great reviews, have to say I was a little disappointed with the flavour of the frozen yogurt, it didn't have the tartness I really look forward to. Although I must say it is super creamy and the fruit available for toppings looked super fresh, I only added strawberry and it was so tasty.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I could eat there day and night. Not cheap but gorgeous and worth paying the money for. Addictive describes it nicely.

3  Thank JerseyDandL
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Upon my return to Cairns I came straight to YOMG after brunch at Caffiend, Salted Caramel & Chocolate topped with Nutella & local fruits is heaven! I love that they are passionate about local produce and that it's low in sugar! Fabulous keep up the wonderful selection guys!

5  Thank Foodie247000
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this frozen treat whilst on holiday. Having never tried it before we are now converts to the delights on offer. The staff are always friendly and more than happy to offer tastings before you buy. Highly recommend!

4  Thank WayneAP