Four of us spend 2 nights at this hotel and had a terrible experience:
1. Beds were missing wheels and were unbalanced
2. Floor drains spat out bubbles when any taps were on
3. Had $50 stolen from a wallet left in our room
4. Requested a room to fit 4 adults and received a family room with single beds
*The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is the female at reception was extremely polite.
Overall it was bad enough we considered changing accommodation, but being it was only 2 nights we just dealt with it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Palms Cairns
- Reef Palms Hotel Cairns