“Seafood to die for”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you like seafood, this is one place not to miss. A bit expensive, but the choices were plentiful. A good menu to choose from as well. Staff friendly and always on hand for any help. Service always provided with smiles.

1  Thank Samantha J

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Firstly, the seafood on offer is AMAZING. It's fresh, tasty and just superb in every way. There was plenty of fresh prawns, crabs, fresh natural oysters, a few side dishes, two types of red meat and a desert bar.

However, for $75 a head I really expected to have a bit of variety for the prawns (fresh, grilled, different styles) and at least a couple of different options with the Oysters (Natural and Kilpatrick). On the restaurant posters they show a lady eating a grilled prawn with seasoning as well as Bugs in the array of seafood on offer.

The food that was available was delicious but I am not convinced it was worth $150 for two people. Good experience none the less.

1  Thank DanTreasure
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Located in the lobby of the Pullin Hotel is this little buffet with a heavenly crab dish. If there is a heaven on earth then it's in this lobby with a dish made from spanner crab with chilli and lime. Five crabs were consumed and one could easily have eaten more - the remainder of the buffet is also worth mentioning but did I mention the spanner crab? Desserts are also worth trying - each little serving is in itself heavenly but the crab - oh the crab - try the crab it's worth it.

2  Thank ryszk
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Every year my husband and I decide to go to a restaurant every year for my birthday. So we decided to spend my birthday at the Coco's Restaurant inside the Pullman Cairns International. We had the choice of either buffet and a la carte. Our decision was the buffet they had on. And can I say that the Buffet was the best that I've ever had! There was a wide variety. Everything was up to standard and the seafood was fresh!

The staff were very nice and kept conversation with us. Gave us recommendations and for the drinks. The Cafe Midnight they had was the die for!

Little did we know, our Male waiter had made a little surprise for me. He bought our a very special birthday plate for me! and to top it off, he sung happy birthday to me with incredible vocals. Very impressive. From every other birthday, This had to top every other restaurant I have spent it at, and plan to come back next year!

Everything was amazing! The food, The service, The drinks! RECOMMEND TO GO!

1  Thank RoseWilsonnn
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I went to Cafe Coco tonight for a work christmas function, and it was excellent. The food in the buffet was supurb - particularly the fresh seafood. The dessert bar was equally as good. The staff were friendly and helpful and our used plates were quicky taken from our tables. The food presentation was excellent. I really couldn't fault this restaurant and I certainly would go again. I can't comment on the price as it was paid by my work, but by reading the other reviews, the prices charged were consistent with the quality of food presented.

2  Thank Sbug79