“Go hungry”

Ranked #97 of 623 Restaurants in Cairns
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Excellent menu choice, HUGE portions, go hungry . . . . Great for all the family. Charming staff and excellent quality of food. Our party ranged from 30 to 76 and we were all happy.

There are newer reviews for Hog's Breath Cafe

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Nothing unusual here, the steaks are great as usual, Calamari soft as usual. The staff were a little nuts but you get that in a small coastal town :)

Reviewed 3 March 2014

When I went in I didn't know what I wanted but the calamari balsamic salad fit the bill. I got my veggies and the calamari was perfectly seasoned and the price was right. Overall the steaks prices are outrageous. Relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had a steak sandwich which was reasonably priced and tasted pretty good. I am still not a big fan of the beet root so I did have to remove it from my sandwich. The whole atmosphere of the bar was pretty cool. They had old movie posters and license plates. I mainly went into this place because we have a place in my hometown with a similar name. Its ok for a tourist restaurant.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you're into a good wholesome steak, this is not for you. Nothing here but tasteless broiled meat disguised with an equally bland sauce and then called it "steak'. As a rule I don't trust any meal especially a steak that was delivered to my table 5 minutes after I've placed my order. Not when the place was teeming with noisy groups all ordering at the same time.