“Great food and friendly service.”
Review of La Fettuccina

La Fettuccina
Ranked #64 of 661 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cairns oldest Italian Restaurant. Since 1986 we have been serving up local meats, seafood and homemade pasta to generations of Cairns residents and visitors.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service was friendly and professional.
Veal was perfectly cooked, just not enough of it. The fettuccine marinara was delicious and of good size
Bit on the expensive side, but worth it for the quality of food and service.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best Italian I have ever had!! The pasta is hand made and the food and service is top notch!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great pasta,wine, dessert. My spaghetti pescator was delicious, the small portion was just right. We also had spaghetti carbonara, also great. We had a cheese cake perfect, great service

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Came here on the recommendation of our hotel Duty Manager. Glad we did - the food and service did not disappoint at all! Nice outdoor tables let us view the passing people, the menu was enormous and the dishes we had were absolutely fabulous! Would not hesitate to recommend La Fettuccina and will definitely eat there again is/when we go back to Cairns.

1  Thank Jim649
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My husband & I ate here twice and the food was good, we were happy to finally find somewhere that served an okay meal and the first 2 times we went there the waitress was ok, the third time we went here the waitress was ok but forgetful and forgot drinks and when I ordered she said that the chef probably wont add the extras to your meal, I said but we have been here twice recently and it was no problem - being a vegetarian ravioli it is quite boring with no other ingredients but the sauce, so I asked for mushrooms and olives to be added. The chef refused to do it. Long story short - rude staff, Australian Chef - not Italian which is quite evident in food style and quality or lack of it, non authentic dishes....did not pay for my last meal there as the chef simply refused to add the extras that he happily did on the first 2 visits. Highly Recommend going elsewhere like Villa Romana, Bellocale.

1  Thank Oliopa