“Kids will love it”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kids will love it”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This place is great, particularly because of the lady who runs it... She is "salt of the earth", is fantastic with kids, and really knows her craft. A must do for young kids. Trip advisor really came through on this recommendation.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just wonderful :-)”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The highlight of our daughters trip to Port Douglas. They are 7 & 4, have had minimal experience of riding a horse (leads around Centennial Park and a few lessons for Ellie, the eldest)...enthusiastic amateurs at best.

Buck & Dolly the horses were beautiful and perfectly suited to the girls abilities. Mandy puts everyone at ease immediately and had the absolute attention of the girls throughout the lesson.

Some balance exercises to start and then they were off, walking, trotting, some small jumps, a race, up small hills and down again. The variety that was packed into the lesson was brilliant.

So good we got cajoled into going again a couple of days later and the subsequent confidence from the girls was wonderful to watch.

Absolutely recommend this. We'll see you next time Mandy.....thank you

James, Gemma, Ellie & Phoebe

1 Thank Gemma A
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My two children, 7 & 8 years old, have never ridden a horse before. They were very fortunate to have Mandy for their first time. Both were excited but apprehensive to go horse riding. Mandy's style and her beautiful horses made them feel secure and keen to return. A pity we were only in Port Douglas for a week. Definitely will book another session with Mandy the next time we are there. Thanks Mandy!

4 Thank MariRM25
“Great tuition”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am a reasonable rider , not a beginner, and had a lesson with Mandy . In a very short period of time she had already pointed out several bad habits that I had and ways of correcting them. I also had a really good time while working on the corrections , the horse she put me on was perfect for me certainly not just a plod along riding school pony. I give the experiance a 10/10 and would definitely go back.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome action packed riding!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable action packed and exciting riding. Great variety of games/activities. Beautiful well behaved but spirited horses. I felt like I was a teenager riding again and my daughters who get weekly lessons elsewhere rated it "the best lesson ever!" I really recommend it as a great outing!

Visited May 2014