“A perfect choice for a rendevous with old friends.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area Antique table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Antique table
Dining area leading out to balcony
Living area leading out to balcony
Bedroom one with spa ensuite
Huge  - private balcony
Kitchen and dining area
Master Bedroom Inc king Bed & spa suite
Main Ensuite with Spa
Bedroom two with large private ensuite
Artwork
Bedroom two Inc King bed or 2 single beds,TV DVD Coffee facilities.Fridge
Bedroom two
Private Large His & Hers ensuite to bedroom two
Dickson Inlet, across the road from accommodation
Landscaped courtyard with pool and spa
Swedish Laundry facilities
Sugar Wharf, across the road from accommodation
St Mary\'s Church on Dickson Inlet, accross the road from accommodation
Enquiry/Booking contact if prefered.
BBQ Area
Tin Shed Cafe - our favorite spot
Local fresh fish
Local Entertainers
Pool & Spa Area
Dining area leading out to balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Excellent - based on 74 reviews

Reviews from our community

Ray S
“A perfect choice for a rendevous with old friends.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Great position, very comfortably furnished and with fantastic amenities. Phil was extremely welcoming beforehand and provided us with some comprehensive advice on tours and dining out options. We especially appreciated his prompt assistance when late at night after an Italian meal and some vinos we found that we had locked our key in the unit!!
We will have fond memories of a fun time at Port Douglas on Macrossan.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jul 2014
Thank you Kate & Ray for your trust in allowing us to play a part in your holiday:
You must of covered every restaurant in Port Douglas :0).
I'm so pleased you made the most of your stay & covered so much of location stay & thank you for respecting the apartment.
You were great guests and truly hope you we see you again soon for more fun.
Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time for you're review which we appreciate alone.
We try to pride ourselves on communication at all times understanding booking on line can be daunting. We couldn't be more pleased that our service made you feel comfortable to ask questions and the apartment was everything we promised it would be, nothing better than checking in & you have a wow factor.
Thank you for saying that the layout was beautiful as we like to be different & unique with an element of surprise.
Being so close to all the beaches/cafes/shopping etc really does make your holiday so easy.
Thanks for looking after the apartment & the phone call to personally say how much you were enjoying it.
We would love to have you all again.
Cheers Phil
Port Douglas on Macrossan:
Contact: 0424 322181
San Diego USA
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
29 Apr 2014
Oh Vee that's a review that makes an owner humble thanks .
I'm pleased not only you enjoyed the apartment, more importantly it was recommended to you from a previous guest.
Lisa & I really do put everything into a guests stay as it was us staying.
The location of all our apartments are centrally town positioned along the main st ( Macrossan St) knowing during our search that being in town offered everything at the doorstep knowing there's not much out of town for eating or shopping.
Lisa has decorated the apartments personally to give a warm homely feel to each of them.
I can only say thank you for recognising our efforts and thanks for respecting our apartments during your stay.
We hope to see you all again next time in Australia.
Warm Regards
Phil & Lisa
Mobile: 0424 322181
Email: portdouglas.apts@internode.on.net
Cairns
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
28 Apr 2014
Wow thank you Nicloe & new hubby :0) every guest is important but when it's your wedding it's even more special to think we played a small part in your special day in Port Douglas..
I'm so pleased the your chose the two bedroom apartment too share your special time with family..
Thanks for respecting the apartment & glad the location suited all your needs to walk too everything you need:
It does make a difference being town central ..
Thanks again & have many years of happy marriage !!!!!
Cheers Phil & Lisa
wwww.portdouglasapartments.net.au
Mobile: 0424 322181
Clifton Beach
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

26 Apr 2014
Hi guys :0) thank you so much for your review and it's always a pleasure to have you stay in any of our apartments , you always leave it as you find it on checkin.
You even watered my plants on the balcony thanks for that extra.
I totally understand as you do managing your own holiday complex how much a break away can refresh you and couldn't be more pleased that each year you choose us too stay..inc the effort that goes into each booking:
We must catch up one year for a local drink in your busy schedule, but until then again thank you for trusting us with your stay each year.
See you soon
Cheers Phil & Lisa
Glenroy
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Rugged travelers
17 Apr 2014
Oh Sue & Tony it's always lovely to hear from you both :0) you always are so happy & excited about your stay & your communication is always quick so I can have every detail for your stay ready..
You always look after the apartment like it's your own and even watered my plants for me :0) you are always welcome with guests like you & Tony it makes this business all the more pleasurable.
Thank you again & for taking the time to review your stay with us again:
Warmest Regards
Phil & Lisa
wwww.portdouglasapartments.net.au
QLD
Reviewed 8 February 2014 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
8 Feb 2014
Thank you guys so much for your review & service is so important so thank you for recognising this as part of your stay with us.
The city of Cairns is only an hour from PD so it makes it a n easy ride.

Thanks also for recognising its great town centre location & that the apartment had everything you needed for your stay with us.
Children are welcome & sometimes a set of stairs can be an issue but usually not as a pusher etc can be left at front desk if required but I take your point.
Guys thank you so much for being great guests and respecting your (our) apartment & really hope we have you or your friends & family again soon.
Warmest regards Phil & Lisa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$205
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing