“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Bedroom
Private balcony
Lounge onto balcony with views.
Kitchen
Port Douglas Apartments - Nautical Contemporary
Pool and Spa Area
Entertainment Unit Inc DVD/Bosse Stereo System
floor plan of the apartment
Chat Direct if Required
Port Douglas area
St Mary's Church
Port Douglas area
Sunset cruise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shamon01
Victoria, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

My daughter and I had a fantastic 10 night stay at Port Douglas thanks to the lovely owners Phil and Lisa of the Nautical apartment. Our apartment was light and fresh with beautiful modern decor. Very clean apartment and comfortable too. Our apartment was located on the first floor with a beautiful view of the street. Location was perfect. Close to beach, shops and restaraunts. Thankyou so much Phil and Lisa for making us feel so welcome. Shakira and I will be back.

18 Oct 2014
Thank you Monika for your review & it really was an absolute pleasure having you both.
I know the holiday was special to you both as you explained on booking which meant Lisa & I couldn't resist helping make this PD holiday special for your time together & so glad it was.
You both were the PERFECT guests in every way & respected the apt & surrounds like it was your home.
Thank you for the communication & pics throughout your stay to let Lisa & myself know how much fun you were having.
It didn't sound like there was a day you didn't have something booked to make the most of your time.
Lisa & I wish you all the best & see you again soon.
Karen D
San Remo, Victoria, Australia
“Tranquil and tropical.”
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We loved staying in this apartment. Lisa and Phil were the best hosts making us feel very welcome. This apartment is in a great location. It is a one bedroom self contained studio. It is really close to the beach and easy walking distance to all the shops and restaurants yet in a very quiet location in Port Douglas. The best thing we loved was the ambiance of the room and the pool. I miss that pool already. We loved using the communal bbq, our friends loved the fish we cooked.
We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and would definitely stay in this apartment again.

19 Sep 2014
Oh thanks Karen & Charlie. We couldn't be more pleased that you enjoyed your apartment and it's great location to everything you both needed.
Thank you for the pic of Charlie's fishing trip on the reef which looked great & pleased you made use of the BBQ:
Phil & I would love to have you again.
You both respected the apartment which we appreciate.
Warmest Regards Lisa & Phil
Owners Direct.
april1018...
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Lovely stay in Port. Phil and Lisa are fun and great property owners. They were helpful with getting us connected with Scuba Dave for a reef trip. If you don't care about a water view and need a one bedroom, this is your place! You won't be disappointed.

16 Jun 2014
Thank you April & Dan: Lisa I were so pleased you stayed longer and we could catch up for a belly laugh & drink at Salsa:
Glad you loved the apartment & it's great location to all the tours & restaurants you enjoyed:
Thank you for respecting the apartment & please travel safely back to Florida USA , please stay in contact and really hope you stay again.
Thank you for recognising our recent travel award for 2014.
Your communication throughout the booking months ago made it so easy help your stay a smooth one:
Warmest Regards Phil & Lisa
Melbourne
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
8 May 2014
Thank you Kathryn & Tony, its always a pleasure to see and look after return guests such as yourselves who love PD as we do.
Lisa & I were so pleased to receive a message from you both on how much you were enjoying the weather and relaxing inc evening walks along the beach before dinner during your stay.
Thank you for looking after your apartment & pleased it was still as comfortable as last time.
Sorry you couldn't take some of that warm weather back home with you :o)
We look forward as always to having you both stay again.
Warm regards
Phil & Lisa.
www.portdouglasapartments.net.au
Mobile 0424 322181
Darwin
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
28 Apr 2014
Thank you so much Christine for your great review in your busy schedule which I appreciate.
Christine in this business there are nice guests and GREAT guests you all certainly fall into the latter :0) when guests leave the apartments as neat as they checked in you know you have guests you want back !
I couldn't be more pleased as an owner that you enjoyed the great location & what it has to offer & of course the apartments which we put that extra detail into to making it a special experience, I really appreciate you saying so.
Christine thank you & trust we will have you all again in our Asian & Nautical Apts..
Warmest Regards Phil & Lisa
www.portdouglasapartments.net.au
Contact 0424 322181
McKinnon2
Melbourne, Australia
“A conveniently located, well equipped, pretty little place to enjoy all Port Douglas has to offer!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed at this cute 1 bedroom apartment in early October. The owners managed to accommodate us at fairly short notice for a 3 night stay. The owners, Phil and Lisa, were eager to assist us with our plans for our stay in Port Douglas. Phil responded to all our emails quickly and efficiently. The apartment is really well located, with the 4 Mile Beach just a few minutes walk away. There is a bakery opposite the apartment. The main shopping strip is just outside the front door, but the apartment is located at the quiet end of the street. There is everything that you need in the apartment, including air conditioning and ceiling fans. It is attractively decorated in a nautical theme so that you feel as if you are staying in someones's home, rather than a hotel apartment.The day bed on the little porch was lovely to sit on in the afternoon. For a reasonable rate, this is a great little place to stay if you don't want to pay for a sea view, but would like to stay close to the shops and beach. Highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the helpful, friendly owners
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
9 Oct 2013
Helen & Shane thank you so much for your review on your stay with us and truly hope you will stay again soon.
We couldn't be more pleased that the great location of the apartment suited all your needs during your stay.
Thank you for looking after the apartment as your own home which we really appreciate.
I also enjoyed meeting and chatting with you over a beer my shout next time :0))
Phil & Lisa
wwww.portdouglasapartments.net.au
sydney
Reviewed 3 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

3 Sep 2013
Thank you Michelle so much for the review on assisting you & family when I know how busy you are at this time.
In small business helping people and going the extra mile is good karma & I know how important it was for you at the time.
I couldn't be more pleased that as a family your all sorted.
Warmest regards Phil
www.portdougalasapartments.net.au
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing