“Best massage I've EVER had”
Review of Li'Tya Spa Dreaming - CLOSED

Li'Tya Spa Dreaming
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Under new management and relaunched May 2016. This tranquil Balinese inspired spa offers unique, indulgent rituals for men & women. Appointments highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Hibiscus Spa Where the East meets the Tropics...
Bunbury, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best massage I've EVER had”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I had researched all the nicer day spas in the Port Douglas region and saw all the reviews for Li'Tya were really positive so I was definitely keen to try it out! I also checked out the 'menu' on the actual website, and saw that it was an Aboriginal inspired spa, so a completely different experience for me!

I had the 2 hour facial and massage combo at Li'Tya. It was by far the BEST day spa I've ever had. I had 2 therapists as I booked the day before (Poppy and Scott) who were both really lovely.

All the products used are pretty much organic. Also some of the proceeds (from the sale of the products I think) goes to support the Aboriginal community where the products come from.

The massage was different to a normal massage, but it's not really that noticeable. It was so lovely, I felt so relaxed and energised afterwards :)

Definitely would recommend the day spa while in Port Douglas, plus it is on the cheaper side!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank leilacollett

Melbourne
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tranquil and relaxing”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

My husband and I had 90 minute massages at the Li'Tya Spa. It is a tranquil and restful place. One of the treatment rooms has an indoor rock waterfall and plunge pool.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sally4Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spa experience I've had!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I'm really hard to please 100% when it comes to a spa experience but my 3 hour package here was really amazing. At 33 weeks pregnant, the staff (Poppy) was so accommodating, kind and considerate to my comfort and relaxation. The ambience was lovely, massage great (not light and fluffy like it can typically be at a day spa) and all the little details were thought of. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

1 Thank ChiroSarah
Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A nice relaxing retreat”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I had a 90 minute massage at this spa which is located along the side of the Hibiscus Resort. I had to book a few days in advance, and unfortunately one of their therapists was unwell, so I couldn't get the 3hr package I was intending.
The spa is quiet, and beautifully decorated with wooden doors and mirror frames. There was a waterfall next to the treatment room where I was (which was a double). The treatment bed was very comfortable, and adjustable, so when I turned over to lay on my back, the therapist was able to bend my legs and slightly lift my head at the flick of a switch, so my back was comfortable.
The massage itself was pleasant. I had a brief foot soak before, and was able to choose the oil to be used. She also burned some bark/leaves which gave off a very subtle smell.
I enjoyed the massage, and would recommend it for its lovely relaxing ambience. Remember to book ahead during peak tourist season

Visited July 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I had the Mala Mapi treatment here & it was the best spa experience I've ever had. My therapist was lovely, the products were amazing & I floated for the rest of the day. The products are individually catered to your body/needs, which I loved. Could not recommend this place enough.

Visited June 2012