Jim and Penny are very friendly managers and quite helpful. Location is close to Port Douglas and activities. A short drive by car or 20 or so minute walk to main town.
Best Western was very clean and spacious with outside facilities well taken care of including a barbecue and small pool. The rooms were comfortable with fridge and microwave but overall could use some updating. Continental Breakfast is brought to your room the night before so that you may eat on your own time schedule in the morning. Free internet was good with some slowness at times, but then Jim would reboot it and all was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The largest motel rooms in Port at 46sq metres! FREE undercover parking and FREE WiFi. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool. Rest and Relax and enjoy the quiet setting, away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy a beverage on your patio or a lunch or dinner on the barbeque beside the pool. Aidan & Alex can offer advice on tours and book tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, whatever suits your needs. We are a 12-minute walk to the beach and about 20 minutes to the main street. By car to Macrossan street is about 4 minutes and there is free parking in town. Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per Deluxe Queen Studio and King studio, 3 in a Queen studio and 5 in a family studio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western