After 8 years of pining for a second visit to beautiful P.D, I was absolutely delighted when my husband and I spent 7 nights there in June this year. Why? Because we stayed at Mantra Heritage! Beautiful! The pools at this small friendly hotel are to die for; stunning;even brand new decking and tropical surrounds. Staff were all very cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them. The front desk staff went the extra mile to ensure we had the room we wanted. As a couple, our room was spacious and well equipped, included our own spa bath which was a highlight for me ... is there a better way to relax after a day of cycling or hanging out on the reefs??? Room service, only if you want it, no-one bothers the guests. The hotel was extremely clean and tastefully decorated. Mantra Heritage is perfectly located in the middle of the main street, but so quiet and hidden away. No kids screaming or doors banging in this hotel. Brilliant. Thank You Mantra Heritage, we are returning to enjoy your sanctuary and spend our precious holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled around 1200 square metres of saltwater lagoon pools and spas, Mantra Heritage, embraces its relaxed atmosphere and central location, and provides the perfect base to explore all Port Douglas has to offer. Comprising hotel rooms as well as self contained one and two bedroom apartments, all have comfortable furnishings with some featuring a swim-up pool deck. The apartments are fully self contained and offer additional features such as a kitchenette and separate living area. All rooms feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tea and coffee making facilities, internet access, cable TV and balconies. Set around two lagoon style pools and amongst tropical gardens, the resort offers relaxation, privacy and poolside living yet is central to the heart of the main street via direct walkway access. Only a short stroll from the wharf and Four Mile Beach, Mantra Heritage provides a pleasant holiday location perfect for couples or families alike. Enjoy a stroll along Macrossan Street sampling the wares on offer, or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef and experience one of Australia's famous natural wonders. Whatever takes your fancy, Port Douglas has something for everyone. Mantra Heritage epitomises the laid back Port Douglas lifestyle making it the perfect place for a tropical family holiday or couples romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage