We stayed at the Mantra Heritage for a couple of nights. It is centrally located, the staff were friendly and helpful. We had a big room with two balconies - the view isn't anything to write home about, but the breeze was good. Big bathroom and a comfortable bed. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled around 1200 square metres of saltwater lagoon pools and spas, Mantra Heritage, embraces its relaxed atmosphere and central location, and provides the perfect base to explore all Port Douglas has to offer. Comprising hotel rooms as well as self contained one and two bedroom apartments, all have comfortable furnishings with some featuring a swim-up pool deck. The apartments are fully self contained and offer additional features such as a kitchenette and separate living area. All rooms feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tea and coffee making facilities, internet access, cable TV and balconies. Set around two lagoon style pools and amongst tropical gardens, the resort offers relaxation, privacy and poolside living yet is central to the heart of the main street via direct walkway access. Only a short stroll from the wharf and Four Mile Beach, Mantra Heritage provides a pleasant holiday location perfect for couples or families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage