Have just returned home yesterday after a week at Mantra Heritage.. Travelling with my family, we had three rooms side by side with a private deck area out from our rooms, straight into the pool. Could not fault the rooms or the resort. Nothing was too much trouble for the wonderful reception staff, from booking tours to answering any questions we had. From check in to check out this resort won our vote. Will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover casual elegance in the iconic Tropical North Queensland town of Port Douglas. Your Port Douglas accommodation has open spaces, sparkling water and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools. Peppers Beach Club is one of the finest Port Douglas resorts. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, 4WD Cape Tribulation and stroll along Four Mile Beach during an amazing sunset. Your accommodation in Port Douglas isn’t far from the evening’s entertainment at Macrossan Street. Peppers Beach Club is in the modern Australian tropical village of Port Douglas, one of the last stop-off points before the Daintree. If you crave a pure tropical resort experience, this Port Douglas accommodation is first class. And it’s just an hour from the international Cairns Airport along one of the great scenic coastal drives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage