“Delicious pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I dined here last night wanting something fairly low key. The pizza was amazing and devoured very quickly! It was super fresh, thin crust and a bit more like an actual Italian pizza as opposed to Aussie ones with loads of toppings.
It was lovely eating outside and we loved the relaxed friendly vibe of the place.

1  Thank BecM_11
There are newer reviews for Chilly's Pizza & Trattoria

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the first dinner that we got in Port Douglas. We tried this pizza place because of recommendation from Ann @ Freestyle Hotel. We got a salad, a garlic pizza and a regular 12" pizza for our family to share at the apartment. All items were excellent. The pizza is thin crust, fresh and quite good. I especially like the salad. We are talking about going back for more since we still have couple more nights in Port Douglas. They have both outdoor and indoor seating. The place is VERY informal and we really liked that.

1  Thank my8286432
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered delivery pizza while on holidays, after seeing all the good reviews.
The pizza bases were a little dry, but the worst part was they left out two of the main ingredients on one of the pizzas? Very strange, and the pizza was very bland without it.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

What an absolute gem!! The food is fresh, tasty and authentic Italian. Family friendly with seating under the stars. I highly recommend this restaurant to all. Just a short walk from the main strip - well worth it!

1  Thank daniel C
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Visited with a friend as I'd walked past a few nights before and saw the gardens & wanted to try it out. They had a live band on when I walked past, unfortunately when I went they didn't! Might be worth calling and checking when this is on before hand?!

Think the pizzas were cooked perfectly, with the right crispiness of the base. All in all a great night out! Shame I missed out on the band!

As nice as the inside was, it was so nice to eat outside in an open space not a table shoved on a sidewalk. Do make sure your wearing some form of insect repellent though as the sand flies will be dining too!