“Fab pizza”

Chilly's Pizza & Trattoria
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Fab pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent place for a relaxing beer and pizza under the stars. Note it's BYO only - you pay corkage by the 6-pack on beer!!! Staff were very friendly and efficient and food was delish. Live music the night we dined and it too was excellent. Recommend.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Really delicious meal at a good price which was hard to find in Port Douglas. We got two pizzas take away. The bases were perfect and toppings well distributed.

1 Thank JessC1234
Corlette, Australia
“Calzones-dont order”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

We went once and found the Calzone (a turned over pizza) to be cold on the inside and very doughie. Didnt like it at all. On the plus side their offerings are very reasonable with outside service in the garden as well as take a ways. I would give it another try but my wife didnt want to.

The Hague, The Netherlands
“chilled place with very good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

My kids and I ate here 3 times during our trip to FNQ - even made one trip from the Daintree rainforest! The atmosphere is the high point - totally chilled and a great outdoor seating area. The pizza were not your standard pizza fare - they are a little expensive at $20 or so for a 12" pizza but really tasty. Would recommend the BBQ chicken and the pepperoni especially. A great place also for kids.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank David C
Newcastle, Australia
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We ate here for our anniversary dinner on our recent visit and the pizza was fantastic.. Very impressed. I loved the whole concept of eating out in the grounds and the fairy lights everywhere.It was also BYO so that was another tick for me. I thought the pizza was a little expensive but was worth it once I ate it,loads of quality toppings and perfect. I wish we had of found this place on the first day as I would of gone back for sure. It had loads of appeal for me and worth a visit. Also had a lady singing and playing guitar which I thought was a great touch. I noticed they do takeaway and delivery too so it is a must when visiting Port Douglas.

2 Thank binbali