“Janes Day Spa”
Review of Shantara Day Spa

Shantara Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: MASSAGE THERAPY -Sport -Remedial -Deep Tissues -Swedish -Pregnancy -Aromatherapy -Reflexology -Hot Stone SPA THERAPY -Facials -Scrub -Wraps -Foot Therapy
Port Talbot South Wales
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Janes Day Spa”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Jane is one of those type of person who puts service before cost. In the 7 days we stayed at the Shantara my wife and I had two treatments each. Both were superb never before have we felt so well treated, both with information and with the remedial treatment. I have been waiting 7 months for sinus related problems Jane sorted it out within minutes and advised how to maintain the treatment myself. A MUST FOR ANY PROSPECTIVE CLIENT. Do not worry you WILL receive first class attention. A big THANKS Jane

Visited March 2014

Cooya Beach, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shantara Day Spa”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had a 1.5 hour massage at the day spa and it was just wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone who works at a computer all day and anyone who needs some de stressing. You don't realise how tight the neck and back muscles can get. And after the massage I felt a lot more relaxed and refreshed.

1 Thank Annie V
Port Douglas, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most wonderful pregnancy massage”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

After 2 visits to a pysiotherapist for sciatic pain which did not ease the pain I was recommended to see Jane at Shantara Day Spa. I was welcomed by Jane, the owner, into a lovely massage space where she spent the time asking questions about myself and my situation. She massaged my whole body with pregnancy in mind and spared no time in perfecting the massage. I left feeling very relaxed and have had absolutely no sciatic pain in the month following treatment! I can't highly recommend Jane enough! I will be visiting Jane again for another massage berfore and after birth!

Visited November 2013
Melbourne
“Incredible massage”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

After staying at shantara for our honeymoon, we had a massage with Jane. It was fantastic to feel so welcome and relaxed straight away. The massage was incredible, what she was able to do to the neck was something we'd never felt before. Amazing, definitely recommended.

Visited December 2013
“Shantara Day Spa Port Douglas is fantastic!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I went to the Shantara Day Spa while staying at the Shantara Resort. Jane, the owner, was so friendly, I felt comfortable the moment we met. I had some really wonderful treatments including a massage and facial. During my stay I got badly sunburnt on the back of my legs. I was in a lot of pain and I am so grateful for Jane's advice and treatments to help ease my sunburn. I would highly recommend Jane to everyone in the Port Douglas area. Thank you so much Jane, I hope to be back to see you again soon!!
Lisa